Bespoke Curtains and Blinds
From contemporary curtains to classic Roman blinds, we create fabulous and exclusive soft furnishings to enhance your home.
We offer the following services:
- Blinds - Roman or London blinds, lined, interlined or with blackout lining.
- Curtains - lined and interlined with pencil pleat, pinch pleat, goblets or tab top headings.
- Swags and tails, for the more traditional look.
- Sheer voile panels and curtains - stylish, yet ideal for maintaining privacy.
- Soft and hard pelmets straight or shaped.
- Co-ordinating cushions or bolsters, trimmed with fringe, piping or buttons.
We offer a home consultation service to identify the appropriate window treatment for any situation and to give you advice on design and colour of fabric.
For further information about curtains and blinds in Surrey, London or Wirral, please contact us.
House of Stewart Interiors can also make or supply the accessories required to enhance the final look of a room. We can design and make bespoke cushions, bed throws, tablecloths, tie backs etc. as well as supplying a large range of tie-backs and trims from leading suppliers. Cushions can be made to order in any shape or size.
We can also source many different types of poles and tracks and can advise on the best solution for your particular window treatment. Poles can be supplied in; wood, wrought iron, brass or several metal finishes to suit your style. Tracks can be metal or plastic depending on the weight of the curtains.
Roman blind batons are normally wood with pull cords, but we can also provide chain mechanisms for a sleeker look.